Thai Foot Massage focuses on the feet, ankles and lower legs. Like other forms of massage, it is deeply relaxing, leaving the client energised yet feeling rested.
It is said to restore inner harmony by balancing the energy flow between mind and body. As the process produces deep relaxation quite quickly, It is invaluable during times of high physical and/or emotional demand, or when you are feeling physically or emotionally drained.
It is also a valuable part of any wellbeing programme because it has a positive effect on health as it boosts the immune system and provids a general sense of wellbeing.
As well as helping physical and emotional energy levels, Foot Massage provides a pleasurable and relaxing experience, an ideal way to pamper yourself. Like other forms of massage, the techniques used in Thai Foot Massage help bolster resilience. Regular clients choose it as an antidote to stress and tension, to cope with fatigue, and to foster physical and psychological wellbeing.
The benefits of Thai Foot Massage
The range of benefits reported for Thai Foot Massage is extensive, here are a few:
- Induced relaxation and stress reduction
- Improved sleeping patterns
- Better concentration and clearer thinking
- Removal of toxins and strengthening of the immune system
- Improved circulation in the legs and feet
- Boosted the immune response to promote recovery and healing
- Reduced stiffness and improved flexibility of the lower back legs and feet.
Contact Angela to discuss how a visit ro Serenity Cabin could help you.